For Compulsory Purchase

RICS Registered - Independent Chartered Surveyors since 1830.

Affected by Compulsory Purchase?

If you're affected by a Local Authority or other Statutory Body placing a Compulsory Purchase Order on your property or land; then you'll need access to a RICS registered Chartered Surveyor, who can advise you on how to claim the maximum compensation available.

Simply telephone us on +44 1633 254 825 to discuss your requirements, or complete the secure web form below - completing as much information as you need to. We will then get back in touch to discuss the cost involved and survey/report time frames.

Please get in touch now - don't leave it!

Discover more - subscribe to our Newsletter